Friday, August 3, 2012

Oh, What a Beautiful Morning!!!

I just came in from my walk and it is glorious outside.  A cold front came through last night and it did rain and the air is cool and refreshing out there.  It isn't smokey.  You can see the mountains and my weather bug said 49F.  But the sun is shining brightly. 
I hope to get my house cleaned up today.  I went into work yesterday morning after they remember to call.  It was 6:08 when the phone rang.  We start work at 6AM.  I was down as available, but no one ever called to confirm me.  They were happy I could go in. 
I got our lawn mowed yesterday too and it benefited from the rain we had last night.  It has been so hot and dry, but the grass is looking pretty good all, in all.
Curtis headed up to visit his dad, since it his birthday on Saturday.  He gets to see his sister too, as she is there going to a quilting class.  He went on the bike and met his dad in Essex for a bite to eat and he had to ride through some rain and hail before they reached Kalispell. 
He will be back later today.   
And I work the weekend. 
But I will leave you with a little layout of Nic and his mum swimming when we went to Seattle for Caitlin's graduation.
Paper used-SEI(Happy Day)
                  Oct. Afternoon(Sasparilla-Stage Coach)
                                         (Hometown-Main Street)
Fancy Pants chip board letters
Cosmo Cricket tiny type
Pink Paislee Emphemera-Nantucket
MME-brad, chipboard element

1 comment:

Tracy said...

That is a great layout :)