Saturday, August 11, 2012

Lazy Saturday

I was cancelled from work today and not even on call for the unit.
It was a lazy day spent at home.
The laundry is now caught up, folded and put away.
Everything in the ironing pile is caught up,
My check book is balanced.
Curtis was out with some members of the camera club shooting old cars and farm machinery. I wanted to stay out from all the fire smoke.
I am supposed to work tomorrow, but at the moment just on call.

Sunrise at Two Medicine Lake in Glacier National Park


Bundled up as it was 48F






The photographer








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

perlyfam said...

Enjoy your day at home! HUGS!!

cait! said...

Look like a nice trip! And you caught the elusive photographer. c:

Tracy said...

stunning photos.
Love the first one. You know I loved our trip to Montana, loved the Glacier park.