Friday, August 31, 2012

Authentiques August Inspiration Colour Challenge



Authentique papers have a monthly colour challenge.  August's colours were Buttercup, Jade and Cool Cobalt.  This is the layout I came up with using their product and those colours. 

Product used:
Papers- Authentique-Gathering(Grow, Bloom)
                                 Loyal (Durable)
                                 Blissful (Paradise)
                                 Fresh (Clean)
Letters-Petite type square
Loyal Elements
Stash Buttons and Twine

Have not felt good today with a terrible headache.  I was in bed until 8:45 this morning and that never happens.  I picked up Kirsten around 11am and then we got Nic and headed up to his preschool for orientation.  He has the same teachers that Harlee had last year.  I managed to get my laundry finished.  I sewed a quilt top for a blanket for Nic to take to preschool for quiet time.  Picked up Harlee after school today.  And then I managed to mow the grass after dinner.  Not bad for my day starting so late. 

Not only was this Harlee's first week at school, but she also managed to lose her first tooth also. 
Worked yesterday and head back for the weekend too. 

2 comments:

cait! said...

You amazing person, doing all those things in one day. c:

Tracy said...

Wow you sure are a busy lady.
I think you need to rest every now and then.
I haven't felt the best lately either. Hope you feel better soon :)