Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Suzanne's-In Good Company Challenge

I have been trying to do a layout for this challenge for days and it just didn't happen.  I have either been watching the grandkids or working 12 hour shifts in our NICU.  Doesn't leave much energy at the end of the day, doing either one.
But last Sunday, I finally had some time to myself and got this started and finished it off today.
You were to use Pink Paislee product.  Here challenge is here---.http://snapsandsnippets.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-good-company-with-pink-paislee.html

This layout has a couple of paper from PP and the rest is Bo Bunny
Pink Paislee Paper from Declaration- Bomb Pop, Block Party
Bo Bunny - Liberty collection

Have had a busy morning, getting my house picked and cleaning through.
Little bit cooler today, with highs only in the 80's.
Getting the A/C replaced over the next couple of days finally.  

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Great layout, love the title :)
Such a sweet photo of the little angel :)

Susanne said...

A sweet angel, indeed, and very cool layout. Thanks for joining In Good Company this month. I'll be including your layout on my weekend wrap-up post. Speaking of cool, I saw in a later post that your AC was back - so happy that is the case. I wouldn't want to be without for long.

Jennifer Grace said...

Found my way here via S's blog. Great layout, I love the big star with the bling on! x