Thursday, July 26, 2012

Keeping Busy

while Curtis is on the road for a couple of days.
Today I mowed the lawn, cleaned the bathrooms.  Got up high in the kitchen and wiped down all the tins and the top of the cupboard that they sit on.  And then to end my afternoon, I got my ironing pile down to nothing!!!!
Back to work in the am for one day!!!  I guess they are busy, as they admitted a bunch of babies today.    Have the weekend off with my hubby.  And I am taking it off, as I work the next 2 weekend. 
We shall see what kind of trouble we can get into.  
We need to power wash the deck, and then restain parts of it. 
Putting my feet up for the evening, since I had a pretty productive day.
Will leave you all with a little layout
Most of the product used was from Bo Bunny's "Little Miss" collection.

2 comments:

cait! said...

What a pretty layout. And such a true sentiment! I miss you mum!!!

Tracy said...

Awww what a sweet layout.
Your kind of trouble sounds like mine, wash the deck, clean the laundry, lol.
Ohh we are rebels, lol.