Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Just a Little Update

Ok, so I worked the past two days. I totally missed celebrating Canada Day, although I did have my flag flying outside. And then I came home sick last evening and have been suffering today. Head congestion, swollen glands, runny nose, cough. Just miserable. How do iI go the whole winter season without a cold and manage to get one in July. Need to get rid of it by the weekend as we have a family wedding to go to in the Flathead Valley.
I did get out to the grocery store, as we were out of a few things. Otherwise, I have been a couch potato. Watched a movie. Had a 2 hour nap this afternoon, since I didn't sleep that well last night. I just hope I feel some better in the morning.
Curtis has been on swim patrol with our little mermaid the last 2 nights. Glad he is town this week.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

cait! said...

That dress is cayoooot! Feel better mummy!