Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What a Surprise

Last evening, after sending the grandkids home, I was check out the MME blog.  I opened their page and there was my layout staring back at me.  What a surprise this was!!!!   I frequently enter the monthly challenge-one, because I love their product and two, because it motivates me to do a layout.  I never win anything, so it was a shock for me.  But, I truly appreciate it.

Yesterday, I went up to the hospital and renewed my BLS for another 2 years. 
I did some sewing. 
I cleaned my bathrooms,
Then we had H&N--I fed them dinner.  I made home made Mac and Cheese and they gobbled it right up.  After dinner it was off to the pool with Harlee and Curtis held down the fort at home with Nic. 
I managed to lose Harlee's goggles coming out with a stop at the potty and then I carrying her to the car, as it was pouring rain.  Will have to get her a new pair today. 

No comments: