Saturday, June 9, 2012

What--Another Movie???

Yep, that would be it.  2 movies in 2 weeks and that would be a record for Curtis and I.  There usually are no movies we are interested in, but this summer is different.  Late yesterday afternoon we went to see Snow White and the Huntsman.


It was a pretty good movie.  And we still want to see Men in Black and take Harlee to see Brave.

Today, we had the wild man, Nic with us from about 8:30 until 2pm.  He was pretty good.  We took him to the Safety First Rally.  He got to climb in the fire truck, the ambulance, and the helicopter.  And he got a new bike helmet.  The weather was decent and there wasn't a huge crowd of people there, which was good for Nic.  I made him Mickey Mouse pancakes for breakfast with strawberries.  And he even had quiet time for a bit after lunch.  I will have photos to put up of him tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Wayne and I haven't been to a movie for awhile. We used to go at least once a weekend.
But now with cell phones and disrespectful people, he would rather wait for it to come out in video.
But I still enjoy going with my girls :)
Happy you got a date in with your hubby :)