Monday, June 11, 2012

MME June Challenge

It is time for another MME layout challenge and this one is to do fussy cutting.

This one is a fun one...pull out a pair of scissors and get ready. We are asking you to show us your finest fussy cutting (hand cutting). Think detailed and creative!
1. You can submit a layout,card,album,altered item,etc.
2. The project must consist of mainly MME. It must "look" like a MME layout. :)
3. The project must be created new for this challenge.

So, I got out my scissors the other day and created a layout for the challenge.I fussy cut around the paper added on the top right and the aqua leaves on top of that piece.  I also cut out the zig zag on the bottom and the flowers on the lower right. 
I used quickutz dies and memory box dies to cut out the flowers on the left, the upper flowers on the right and the title.
Product used:Papers-So Sophie-"Pretty Girl" "Birds of a Feather" "Family Ties"
                                 Breaking Free-"Only Smiles" "Summertime Girl"
                     MME Brads
                     Pearls from Hero Arts and Kaiser Craft.

It is still early in the day, but I have changed sheets, done a couple loads of laundry, filled my rig with gas, got some groceries, have dinner in the crock pot.  All the while I am on call for work.  Next is cleaning the bathrooms. 


2 comments:

Susanne said...

Oh this is just lovely.

Tracy said...

Gorgeous layout.
I think you need to send some of your energy my way ;)