Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Little Sewing

I have been sewing away the last couple of days . Working on some burp cloths from material I have had for a little bit. Watched a couple of movies while I have been down in the laundry room.




I was out mowing the grass this morning and doing the trim.
Met some friends for a nice lunch.
And then I went to the pool to watch our little mermaid jump off the diving board.




And I actually will get to go into work in the morning.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Sounds like you had a very busy day.
Yes Ashley, her boyfriend and his parents are driving to Kingston. Long drive, but they are enjoying it.
Love that I can keep in contact with her through FB and her cell.
How did you do it with your daughter away from you for so long.