Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Little Happy Mail

Just a couple of things today.  I didn't have to work.  That's OK because I am a little pooped from the 3 shifts I did over the last couple of days. 
Our power was out briefly last evening, I think because of the wind blowing.  It had flickered a little earlier and then finally went out.
I bought  finch feeder last summer and have never really seen birds feeding at it.  But the seed seems to disappear.  Today, I managed to see the little finches feeding and capture it with the camera.

Today, I received some happy mail from MME.  I won their last layout challenge and their awesome goodness arrived  via UPS.  The whole Indie Chic-ginger collection.  I am looking forward to using this .  Their is some travel related elements that I look forward to using when I get around to scrapping our Hawaii photos.

I went over to Kristen's place this afternoon to help her decorate cupcakes.  She is making these awesome high heel cupcakes to sell at Relay for Life.  I am looking forward to seeing the finished product.  I enjoyed spending time with the kids too.  

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Yeah for happy mail, it really brightens your day :)
So exciting to see birds feeding at the feeders isn't it :)