Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Love my Nana Time

A couple of weeks ago, Harlee came off the preschool bus and asked me if I would go with her on a field trip with her on the last day of school. So today, was that day. I went up to the preschool , met Harlee, rode the bus with her- it was great to spend time with her.
So, where did we go-The Children's Museum and then a picnic lunch at the park. And it was a perfect day-the sun was shining and the perfect temperature.
The museum was a little out of control. Harlee's preschool was to be the only group there at that time, but oh no, there was another school with their Kindergarten classes there. But the kids had fun and that was the main thing.












-


And I brought Harlee home with me when we were done with lunch.
While I mowed the grass, she played out on her scooter, swung on the swing,
Did some chalk art.
It was great spending time with our princess.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Awww it is so sweet that she loves her nana so much :)
Riding the bus wasn't on the top of my list during field trips, teehee.

mehmkefar said...

Grandma time is pretty darned special.

cait! said...

I am soooo jealous of both of you.