Sunday, June 24, 2012

Having a Quiet Sunday

Just chilling out after working a couple of long shifts in the NICU.  I haven't worked 2 -12hour shifts back to back, since going to Hawaii in March.  So, I feel like I just hit a brick wall and very tired out.  But, I managed to get through my shifts -attended a high risk delivery, admitted a baby, took care of a 3 baby demanding group.  It was like a never was gone.  And they expected the same out of me, like I had worked last week, which I hadn't .  And trying to get used to the new medication Emar is a nightmare.  I haven't used it yet without a problem.
So today, I am taking it easy, as I will be back tomorrow for another long day.
And we are taking Harlee to the movies to see Brave, the new Pixar animated show.   Should be a fun afternoon, don't you think?

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I think I need a nap after reading this, teehee. But working with babies, ohhhh so sweet.
I hear that movie is suppose to be real good, enjoy.

cait! said...

Darcie and I are going tomorrow evening. c: