Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Enough, I Say!!!!

This is the second night in row we have been under a tornado watch. It is not unheard of here, but doesn't' happen that often. And to have 2 nights in a row is a bit much. The thunder is rolling, the lightening is flashing and it is raining. Last night, thankfully it moved north and east of us. But, some areas got hit with 90 mph winds and baseball sized hail. And Kirsten, the kids and their dog here for a while last evening until things blew over. I will try and upload a couple of photos from facebook, but no guarantees.



Yesterday, i was in mandatory classes at work all day. Today, i was scheduled to work, but have just been on call. I managed to get my ironing all caught up, while watching "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". I went out and found a bathing suit on sale for Toots, since she starts swimming lessons next week. Her one from last year was a little small.
Working on the last 2pages of H's album.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Great layouts :)
Did you read the book? I have just read the first one.
Stay safe