Saturday, May 19, 2012

She's a Hoot

I took these photos a couple of weeks ago when we had the grandkids over. Toots discovered her reflection in the sliding glass door.


















Pretty chilled out Saturday. I didn't sleep well. Was awake at 1230, up from 1:30 - 2:30 and still awake until 4:30. So I was glad when work didn't call for me and I was just on call. But I did get all the ironing caught up and watched a movie while doing it. Quick trip to the grocery store and Curtis and I visited Kirsten at Wheat Montana for some lunch.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Susanne said...

What fun photos you captured. I like to watch movies while I iron too, but it is usually something I have already seen, so that I do not get too engrossed in the action and end up scorching something. Do you watch movies for the first time while ironing?

Tracy said...

Why do most little girls love looking at their reflections, teehee, so cute.
I had trouble sleeping as well, but I couldn't breath due to this cold and had a freaky dream that I can't shake even yet.