Friday, May 25, 2012

My Passport---it's Here!!!

My passport was due to be renewed in September. I was really anxious to start this project again, as last time the process took 9 months. They kept rejecting my photos-it took 3 attempts before they finally accepted one. And that was very costly to have to keep resending it.
This time I did things different. Curtis and I took a quick run to Lethbridge, Alberta and visited the CAA. I figured they should have it down pat.
About 5 weeks ago I sent off the paper work registered mail and it arrived back earlier this week. I feel like I am held hostage while it is out of my hands. It means there is no traveling out of the states until it returns. But now it is my hot little hands.


Have kind of neglected my blog the last couple of days. Trying to get the outside work caught up since they are predicting rain ad snow,at the higher elevations, for the next couple of days. And it is cold out-our furnace has been coming on today. My plant in pots are in the garage.
I have been quilting some blankets for the babies in the NICU. Have been taking call for work. And I get to work the next two days. Kirsten has a derby match tomorrow and She asked me to sew a banner for them, which I did.
Anyway, I will l leave you with a layout I recently completed. I've been working on a 8x8 album for Harlee from our trip last summer to Yellowstone.



Product used: papers - Fancy Pants Design, Webster's Pages, Crate Paper
Corrugated letters- LYB
Oct. Afternoon-mini letters, die cut star
ChatterBox- mini letters
Cosmo Cricket- Tiny Text letters
Prima-wooden star



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Another great layout.
So happy you have your Passport :)

Susanne said...

Sweet page, although I don't know how you found the time.