Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday, Monday


And so we start another week. I am going to get showered and head to Home Depot for some dirt. It is time to get my gardens planted . I actually have some coming back up that I planted last year.

Miracles of miracles, I actually got to go into work for a few hours yesterday afternoon. A few changes since I was last there. Haven't really worked since we came back from Hawaii.

A couple of layouts to share of Lugnut that I recently have created.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Your took a shower to pick up dirt to work in your garden, lol.
You are suppose to shower after working in the garden ;)
I haven't even thought about my garden yet, and with this silly cold, I will have to wait even longer.

Susanne said...

Great layouts, I especially like all the buttons on the first one. We are hoping to get some flowers planted Memorial Day weekend, which is now upon us.