Friday, April 27, 2012

Rainy, rainy Friday

It's been a rainy dreary day, but we so need the moisture!!! They are saying snow for tonight.
I went out on a few errands this morning and Nic was here with Curtis when I got back.
Harlee asked me to go to her game day at preschool this afternoon, and it was a fun time. We played Chutes and Ladders with a little boy from her class and his mum.
And she got to bring a game of Candyland home with her.



All products used are from My Minds Eye


Paper uses is from My Minds Eye
title cut wi Cricut
Flower cut with Quickutz die, Dear Lizzy flower from American Crafts


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

cait! said...

These are great! Really enjoy the colours.

Tracy said...

Your scrap book pages are always so lovely with sweet photos of your cuties.
I love Candyland :)