Friday, April 13, 2012

It's Friday the 13th!!!

And that can mean a lot of different things to people. For some people it is lucky, and others it is not. Kirsten was married on a Friday the 13th. And Cait wouldn't leave to travel back to the coast in January, because it was a Friday the 13th. She waited an extra day. Just 2 different views from one little family. I am taking a break from Hawaii photos to post a couple of layouts I finished this week.
Product used:Basic Grey base paper and then just scraps from the scrap bit, Ali Edwards clear stamp a few word stikcers from K&Co.
Product used:Bazzill cardstock, SEI patterned papers Title-American Craft Thickers. Embellishments from SEI, Hero Arts flourish stamp I just couldn't get going today. But I didn't need to go anywhere. Paid some bills. Curtis and I went out for lunch. Then uptown was an eyeglass store and I finally went in and ordered a new pair of glasses. They are pretty spiffy-purple and lime green. Then it was time to pick up Harlee from preschool.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Wow your layouts are lovely.
I so need to do some more layouts.
Friday the 13th was a pretty good day for me :)