Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Visit to Jerome

Yesterday we headed to Jerome, an old mining town.
Today it is filled with yummy restaurants and cute shops.
On the way over we stopped at a second hand store and Curtis found some Argus camera equipment for a good price,
Jerome is built on a hill so lots of climbing. The streets are very narrow.
They believe a lot of the old buildings are haunted and we ate at the haunted hamburger for lunch.
Later, we headed over the mountain to Prescott for some shopping-more on that later.



-



























4 comments:

Tracy said...

I love these types of towns, looks like you two are having a wonderful time :)

mehmkefar said...

I love how you saw things here that I have missed. It is such a fun place. The food was fabulous, wasn't it? And it is a good thing that the yarn shop is not close to Montana.

cait! said...

THE HAUNTED HAMBURGER?! I'm so jealous. I want to eat somewhere haunted!

perlyfam said...

I'm impressed that Robyn went up those steps again. Love the Haunted Hamburger! It looks like the 4 of you had a wonderful time in Jerome! The day looks so nice too!