Thursday, February 16, 2012

Can my Husband Multi-Task????

Not normally.




But you would never guess that when looking at this photo.
He is talking on the phone, using his IPod and has his computer going too!
Simply amazing!
Enjoying a chilled out day.
I am bushed after working the last 3 days and then not sleeping very well last night.
I think I was awake every other hour. And then, because i have been up early the past three mornings, I was awake at 4:30 this morning.
I caught up on laundry. I had a phone interview for a great summer job in Alaska.
Had the princess after preschool. And I stopped at Target to get her a new booster seat because I was tired of cramming her in the one we had. She was happy.
AndCurtis got home from his over night in Missoula.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Your hubby multi tasks like me :)
My hubby can't do that to save his life, lol.
I think you need to take a long hot tub, relax and maybe you can have a better nights sleep.

mehmkefar said...

Hmm, was that a one time multi tasking experience for him? I have never seen multi tasking from the male at my house. Cute shot.

cait! said...

That darn husband!