Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve




Today was a day of construction! Putting a train table together. Putting a car together. Putting a bed together.
The grandkids were here enjoying the day Wii. Watching a movie. Wrestling with Auntie Cait. Enjoyed fondue and shrimp and the others had Lefse.
Kirsten, Tim and Cait are all sick with head colds.
Everyone opened one gift under the tree. Nic was thrilled with his tool box from Auntie Cait. Harlee liked her Horse and rider for her dollhouse from Nana and papa.
Cait got a Wii game. Kirsten- a new camera. Papa a gift card and me a cord for my IPad to download photos from my camera.
Kirsten and her crew will be back in the morning for more celebrations.
Hard to believe Christmas is here tomorrow.

2 comments:

cait! said...

I love that he loves his tool set! I hope Harlee and you and Dad and Kirsten like your gifts from me too. c:

Tracy said...

Sounds like you had a very productive Christmas Eve :)