Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving





My future photographer!! Look how happy this boy is behind the camera.


American Style. Last month we celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving. So today it was time for American Turkey day. We have so much to be thankful for --- Our family,our friends,our health. And I am thankful to be changing my status to registry at work.
I was up early baking our pie and getting our dressing made. Kirsten invited us over for breakfast. And then Curtis and I came home. I swept up all the pine cones in the driveway and fed the birds. I came in and got the turkey bird in the oven. Shortly after lunch, Kirsten and the crew arrived. Harlee and I made little turkeys out of Oreo cookies, candy corn, mini peanut butter cups and choc. covered cranberries.
And Curtis got our Christmas lights up as it is so mild out. Better than last year.

It was a yummy dinner and I am pooped this evening. Got my feet up and running the dishwasher for the second time today.

Tomorrow is the craziness of Black Friday. Not sure there is anything that I really want out there.

3 comments:

cait! said...

aahahaha. That cheesy harlee smile. c: And nic is looking like the cat that ate the canary.

Tracy said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day.
We are having our Fakesgiving tomorrow ;)

mehmkefar said...

Yum!! Cute shots. Love those little turkeys.