Saturday, October 29, 2011

Picture of the Week #42





Two very different shots, but I love them both.
Have had a couple of really busy days. And I am supposed to head back to work tomorrow.
Yesterday, I helped Kirsten take Halloween cupcakes to Harlee's preschool. Curtis and I ran a couple of errands. Kirsten brought over Nic, as she had a derby match in Helena. So, we had Harlee and Nic for the evening. We fed them supper, got them bathed and then took them home and put them to bed. It was 1:30 in the am before Curtis and I got back home. I am not used to such late nights.
Then, today, Curtis decided he needed to drive to Helena to finish up a case if he could get in touch with this fellow. Well, they managed to connect and away down the road we went. Had lunch at the Brew Pub and a stroll around Costco and back home again.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Your photos are lovely, the top one is just stunning. Those colours and scene is breathtaking.

mehmkefar said...

Love these, Leslee. We could have met at Costco. We went to Big Sky and came home last night.