Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More shot from Benton Lake









It's the middle of the week.
Had a fairly productive day.
Laundry done, backyard mowed.
I went shopping and found a new winter coat. Have been looking for a couple of winters to find one and happy I did.
Stopped at JoAnn's to get a couple of things to start on some Christmas projects.
Enjoying a quiet evening at home. Trying to get back in the mode of knitting on 4 needles. It has been a long time since I have done this, but it all comes back pretty quickly. Will share what my project is in the near future.

3 comments:

Curtis in /\/\onTana! {!-{> said...

Looks pretty familiar...

{!-{>

mehmkefar said...

Love that last photo, especially. You guys sure had a nice excursion to Benton. I am imagining a green winter coat.

Tracy said...

Stunning photos yet again.
Awww knitting there is just something about knitting that brings me comfort.