Friday, October 7, 2011

Family Day at Preschool




The other day Kirsten called me to see if I wanted to go with her up to Harlee's preschool. It was family day. The teacher talked to all the parents that were there and let us know what has been going on the last few weeks and what to expect in the near future. Then we were able to join them in the lunch room. Harlee was really surprised to see her Nana-she had no idea I was coming. She seems really happy going to school.
Then last evening Curtis and I loaded up the SUV and headed down the road to Billings. It is time to renew the family brand, from back in the day when the family farmed and ranched in Wibaux. He needed to get a signature from his aunt to continue to process. It was a rainy dark drive down and rainy most of the way back too. Was able to do a little shopping and take Aunt Bev out for lunch.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Awwww how sweet.
I remember taking my mom or MIL to the kids family day.....they loved to see them at their school :)

cait! said...

I want to visit her at school when I'm home. c:

perlyfam said...

She looks so happy to be at school and then to have mommy and nana with her...icing on the cake.

Debbie