Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Preview of What is to Come!









This morning, my friend Robyn, invited us to go out and take photos at their Steam Museum. She needed to get some photos for a class she is taking. So, Curtis and I headed out to their place.
Next Saturday we will also be going out here for the Scott Kelby's PhotoWalk here in Great Falls. Curtis and I participated in this walk last year.
We enjoyed lunch out. And then came home and I gave our vehicle a major clean out. Usually doesn't get done more than once a year.
And it is so hot out--the weather bug is saying 90F. I came in just sweating.
So, here is a preview of what is ahead next weekend.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh I wish we would get some of your weather.
Your photos are gorgeous. These are the types of photos my daughter loves to take.

mehmkefar said...

These are fantastic! Glad you guys could join me this morning. It was nice having someone giving opinions on what I was thinking. I did get my pictures for class and just got them uploaded at 11:30pm. The girls were out this afternoon with their families for a belated b-day for their dad. can hardly wait for next weekend and the photo walk. You found some interesting subjects already.