Sunday, September 18, 2011

Picture of the Week #36-Signs of Fall



I took these photos on our drive back to Maryland the other day.
I wanted to get out and take a couple of photos at this fruit and vegetable stand my sister stopped at, but there was a huge puddle under my door, so I had to shoot from the car.
On our drive north to Canada we saw no coloured trees, but it was a different story 5 days later on our return. There were trees starting to turn their beautiful red--certainly more prominent in the east.

3 comments:

perlyfam said...

I love the red colors but none of that in my neck of the woods. Nothing has really started to turn yet. Today was cool so it will be soon, I think.

Debbie

mehmkefar said...

Nice fall representations, Leslee. I sure am glad you are back.

Tracy said...

What fun photos.
Love the change of the season, but not looking forward to the winter