Thursday, September 22, 2011

Photo of the Week #37 - Fall has arrived


although the temperatures are still summer-like. And will be up to 90 tomorrow, they are forcasting.
Went to my cardiologist yesterday, for follow-up since my ablation. Everything is looking good and I can come off my Inderol and just follow my blood pressure. This is awesome, since I have been taking this for the last 20 years.

Have a cold and laryngitis, which I think I picked up from those grandkids. Good thing I am off until next week now.

A photo of some awesome clouds taken on the road back east.

2 comments:

mehmkefar said...

Gorgeous clouds. We have been having such beautiful skies and weather, for that matter, lately. Good for you to capture a photo of them. Before long, we will be dealing with snowy skies.

Tracy said...

Stunning photo.
Good news about the medicine :) :) :)
My uncle joked that kids were virus breeders, lol.