Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Finished a Project Up














OK, so I am a little behind the times.
But I finished up my Christmas mini album from 2010.
Have had the album done for a while and I actually put the photos in and finished up pages.
So, now I am ready for this year.

Got canceled from work at 5am this morning.
Then work called to say the OB floor needed at 7:15. I am so like a fish out of water on the OB floor. First of all, I had 1 orientation shift over 2 years ago and haven't worked on that floor since and I haven't even worked on their new unit--only to attend deliveries and mind to the baby. Would you want me taking care of you???? I haven't taken care of adult patient in over 35 years. Is this really a safe practice??? and why am I putting my nursing license on the line??? Because the hospital says I will float to the other maternal-child areas. Retirement can't come too quickly. Thankfully, I could come back home at 11AM.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Your Chistmas album is beautiful. So many wonderful memories. Such a treasure.
I'd let you take care of me :)

Tracy said...

You know I would be thrilled to take those Magnolia stamps off your hands ;)
Could you send me your email through mine (its in my profile)
and I will give you my address :)
Thanks so much :)

perlyfam said...

So sorry your morning started out so rough. I hope it ended much better.

This Christmas album is beautiful. Now you will be ready for Christmas 2011!