Friday, August 26, 2011

Picture of the Week #33






OK, these are ospreys in their nest that I took pictures driving up to Kalispell a few weeks back. We had just turned the corner up to Seeley Lake and I spotted this nest. I made Curtis turn around and go back so we could see what was up in the nest. Used my telephoto lens and I think it did an awesome job capturing this shot.

Has been a pretty good Friday. Curtis is on his way home from Missoula.
I had Harlee this morning, so Kirsten could take Nic in for his speech eveluation.
Then we headed out shopping to find a few things for the kids since Nic is shooting upwards and Harlee is headed out to preschool.
I got me a new pair of jeans.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey we were in Missoula!!! :)
Love that Curtis turned around for you to check it out. Wayne would never turn around. For him its all about getting to the destination in record time, lol.

mehmkefar said...

Your telephoto does a great job. Glad you have a photographer for a driver who loves to get the shot as much as you do. Nice ones.