Sunday, August 21, 2011

Last of my Glacier Park Photos









Slacking this Sunday morning, although I have been for a walk and cooked breakfast.
Moving the sprinkler around the front yard.
Making some card sets that I can use for Christmas gifts. Will take some photos later to post.
Cait is working her second to last shift at Sonic.
This is my last post of Glacier Park snaps I took.
They say it is going to be a scorcher today. Have the house shut up now it is cool. I am sure the air will come on later.

3 comments:

perlyfam said...

Glacier is so pretty. Leslee, what great shots you took to capture that beauty. Love the photos!

Tracy said...

Again stunning photos.
We are headed towards the mountains early in the morning, Yes I should be sleeping right now. lol.

mehmkefar said...

Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful pictures. Makes me want to go visit Glacier.