Thursday, July 14, 2011

Page Maps- freehand scraps challenge





I turned the sketch on it's side since I had a vertical photo.
I have wanted to scrap this photo of Nicholas for quite awhile and it just worked for this sketch
More layouts for this sketch are here

Product used:Bo Bunny Papers- Mango Luau, Sunkissed
MME brad
Bazzil RicRac
Stash buttons
Stickles

I bet you're thinking with all the photos I have been posting lately that I haven't been creating. And that is somewhat right. I made some sympathy cards for work for when we have a baby die. There's not a lot of selection out there for those occasions and the girls in charge of that were short on cards, so I whipped up a dozen for them.
So, last night I actually did a layout for the page maps challenge.
And I have another layout in progress.
Looking forward to Curtis returning home tonight.
Cait and her friend, Shannon are headed to the midnight showing of the newest Harry Potter release.
And we will have Harlee and Nic to watch tomorrow.

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Leslee, you did a wonderful job on this sketch - turning and tilting to perfection. Great choice of papers and embellishments too. If I hadn't already scrapped this sketch, I'd for sure want to play with it now, seeing what you had done.

Tracy said...

You worked this sketch perfectly. Love that photo and your layout.

As for HP, I will be seeing that with my daughter, when the crowds die down, she hates crowds.

Anne Pennington said...

Great flip of the sketch - you worked it well!