Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Survived





After spending the morning at the hospital for my angiogram, they let me come home around lunch time. My day started early, having to be at the hospital at 0630. Got my prep and was in the cardiac cath lab shortly after 8am. I love the wonderful drugs they give you and I don't remember anything. Everything looked OK though- onto the cardiac conduction doc next month. Have slept most of the afternoon away, so I hope I am able to sleep tonight.
Thanks to my amazing husband for supporting me through all of this.
And some photos of Popsicle Pete, who so loves popsicles. And I love the slow melting ones they have these days.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I have always watched when they have done the angiogram on me. It isn't painful in the least.
Did they clamp you or put the plug in?

They have slow melting popsicles now?
Gorgeous photo's of your grandson.