Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Glitz Design-Challenge #3


/>

This is Glitz Design's sketch challenge for this month and my take on their sketch.
Check out the other great layouts at Glitz Design
Product used
Papers- Hoopla and Vintage Love from Glitz Design
Hero Arts - Big Flourish stamp--embossed with Whispers Holographic embossing powder
MLYB doilie that was inked with distress ink-Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and China Broken China
Prima flowers were also distressed and inked
Brads from MME
Bling from BBP
Button
Title cut with Quickutz fonts Shunshine and Eliza

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Your layout is gorgeous. I LOVE it.
I am really liking this sketch.

Lea L. said...

Such a soft and pretty layout, Leslee! I love the dreamy colors from the Hoopla collection...they go perfectly with that sweet photo!! Thanks for playing in the "Get Your Glitz On" sketch challenge!!

PS- I am in Montana too!!

Audrey Yeager said...

This is so darling! I love the b&w photo and the doily with these papers! Thanks for joining the Glitz monthly challenge!