Sunday, June 12, 2011

Extreme Hopscotch





OK, so Harlee and Nic were at our house yesterday, while Tim was in a wedding and Kirsten was working.
Harlee wanted to use her new chalk and make a hopscotch pad. She had to make it the total length of our sidewalk. Her auntie would be SO proud!!!!
I can remember the day Cait called me(I was working at the hospital) and she was coming to the ER with a hurt ankle from playing Extreme Hopscotch. The ER physician asked her at the time if it was a new sport for the Oympics?
So in fine fashion Harlee is following in her auntie's footsteps, but didn't hurt her ankle.

On to my Sunday--it was spent in the NICU and I am back for more tomorrow.
After work Curtis and I are headed on the road west to head to Seattle to pick up my baby from her adventures in Austria. I can hardly wait!!!!!

3 comments:

cait! said...

I'm excited to see you too!!!

Tracy said...

Awwww Cait you are a sweet daughter :)

My daughters love to make their hopscotch the length of the sidewalk, it was about 1 block long, lol.

mehmkefar said...

What a clever girl.