Sunday, May 15, 2011

Spring is Slowly Emerging




I know, I know, half of May is gone and it is finally feeling more like spring around here. In a month, Cait arrives back on US soil after her semester overseas--that time has flown.
The grass is green and has had to be mowed twice already. There was a lot of winter kill with this tough old winter. There is green on the trees. Tulips are coming up. The goslings are down on the river. And the wind is blowing, blowing, blowing. The days are warming up. The rivers are full and overflowing and full of garbage and are brown instead of their beautiful blue. But it is emerging!!!
Another weekend is almost gone. I have been reviewing my NRP for class tomorrow.
Curtis and I watched the latest Tron movie.
All is well.

2 comments:

cait! said...

Yaaaay! I'm glad spring is coming to Montana and that I'll be coming to Montana soon too! Love you <3

Tracy said...

Yup signs of spring here as well. But we almost always get a bit of snow on the May long weekend, which is this weekend.
So happy for you, that you get to see your daughter soon :)