Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays-4/28 challenge




Papers used: MME- So Sophie
Chipboard: Scenic Route, Crate Paper
Title cut on Cricut E with Ashlyn's Alphabet
Mini alphabet: Glitz Design

Here is the layout I completed for the 4/28 sketch challenge.

I was to go into work today to complete some mandatory classes. When I arrived there I was asked to change into scrubs and work, as the classes were being canceled. We needed to go to a delivery of 24wk quads--yes, you are reading this right. This is the second time since I have worked there we have needed to be there for quads. The last set were from Canada. So, I told my manager i really wasn't up to working since I have been sick. I was prepared to go to classes for the day, but not up to working. It requires one to be at the top of their game plan, and I am just not there yet. So much goop in my head, I can't believe it. And I stopped on my way home at Target to get more Kleenex and Chlorax wipes and few other goodies.

4 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Love the half circle! Thanks for playing with us at ST!! :)

Tracy said...

What a fun sketch, you rock these sketches.
Oh my that is a lot of babies. You are right, better to be safe then sorry with these little ones.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooo fun! I love love love the photos and loving the diecut paper! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Yeager said...

What a cute page! I like how you interpreted the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!