Sunday, May 1, 2011

Quilt Show





Even though I am not feeling great, yesterday I took a few minutes to attend the quilt show here in Great Falls. It only happens every other year, so I really wanted to see what wonderful pieces of sewn art were there. I appreciate all the hard work and time that is put in these lovely creations. I have yet to tackle a huge quilt, not sure I ever will. I am more into wall hangings and table runners. Pieces that aren't quite so big. And I am not really into the old time pastel quilts. I love bold bright colours I did manage to take a few photos from yesterday

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Thank you for posting these beautiful quilts.
I have made a large quilt for my daughter when she was a little girl.
I hand painted each block and then quilted them together. She still uses it :)