Saturday, April 16, 2011

Shoe Shopping


Ok, so I am spending the weekend in Idaho Falls, since Curtis is here TDY for a couple of weeks.
Last week I helped Kirsten clean up Harlee's room and closet--take out too small clothes and shoes. It was traumatic for Harlee, seeing some of her favourite foot attire leave. How can a 4 year old be so attached to shoes??? So, I promised I would find her some new, cute shoes.
How in the heck was this nana going to make good on this promise. To the rescue came Gymboree. Now, we don't have one in Great Falls, but there is one here. And I had some Gym bucks to spend and found these cute shoes for her. I would never pay $30 for them, but $11 was an OK deal. I sure hope she like them.
Oh, yes, and I found a matching bracelet for her too. Don't I just love having a little girl to shop for again!!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Those shoes are so cute, I think you have redemed yourself, lol.
Hope you had a nice time with your hubby.
I was lucky to have had 3 daughters, I loved shopping for them. Sadly we didn't have the money then for all the cute outfits I wanted to get. And now they are old enough to buy their own ;)

cait! said...

These are too cute! Don't suppose they had any in my size, did they? Also, I'm thinking I'll have to go back to H+M and get her those fringed boots. c:

mehmkefar said...

Lily would love them. She has a pair of sparkle tennis shoes and some fringed boots. Nice gift, Grandma Leslee.