Friday, March 25, 2011

Picture of the Week #12


My picture of this week is of Nicholas. He is watching his sister rebuild the wooden snowman. He knows that all the pieces need to go on, but doesn't quite get it yet. This boy tries ones patience. He pushes your buttons. But you got to love those big greenish eyes and that little towhead. Got knew to give me girls though. They were here last evening and I was talking to Curtis on the phone. He briefly talked to Nic and then in a blink of an eye he disappeared to the kitchen and took 3 chunks out of our new Wii golf club. He knew nana wasn't happy. This is what happens when he thinks he doesn't need to nap anymore at 2-1/2.
After they go, the house is quiet, as I am here alone. But he leaves his mark---Curtis' train alarm starts going off--wake up, wake up with bells ringing. I am so glad it wasn't the middle of the night. He is all BOY and I love him to bits.

3 comments:

cait! said...

He is a trying little muffin isn't he. c:

mehmkefar said...

I so hear you, Leslee. What a sweet, such personal picture of the week.

MtSmileyFace said...

thanks for sharing.
2 year olds keep you on your toes...
:)