Thursday, March 31, 2011

More France Layouts







Haven't posted in a couple of days, as I have been busy working my 12 hour shifts. And Tuesday turned into more than 12 hours, as we admitted 3 babies after 3pm in the afternoon, making it a little out of control. Getting the work done is one thing, but finishing up the computer charting is another.
I am certainly feeling under the weather today. Last evening I just couldn't get warm and then at 1am woke up sweating hot with a headache. Slept in until after 9am, which is so not me. I have a fever today and just general malaise. Hope it goes away sooner than later.
Anyway, I finished up a couple more layouts for Caitlin's France album. Pretty simple as there are a lot of photos to get on the pages.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

This is such a special layout.
I really hope you feel better real soon.

cait! said...

I loooove them. I'm glad that France has returned to your mind. Perhaps I'll make a book (like you did for harlee) from my European adventure photos from now. Yayyyy.