Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday, Monday



Papers- We R Memory Keepers, Prima, K&Co
Pressed Petals chipboard letters,
Flower-Imaginisce
MME Brad
Button

I did this layout for a challenge last week, but never quite finished it in time.
Start of another week. I am now officially off until next Monday. Hope to have enough ambition to wipe down my kitchen cupboards inside and out.
Feeling better from the flu on Sat., but my stomach is still being touchy about what I put in it. Usually I drink a lot of tea, but right now it is craving soda pop--which is so totally not me. But there must be something good for it right now.
It is being a windy,cloudy day but well into the 40's right now and the snow is all melted.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Love your layout, beautiful.
Our snow if far from melted, but the weather is beautiful, so hopefully soon :)