Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Celebrations


a little Wii before dinner



flowers from kirsten's family





Today is my birthday. I was off work, so that was great. Quiet day at home, thankfully, as I have suffered the past 2 days with a pounding headache. But Kirsten and Harlee and Nic came over for dinner. Harlee came running in with a bouquet of flowers and Happy Birthday wishes. Curtis put a pot roast in the crock pot that was amazing. The kids ate up at dinner, without much fuss. So, all in all a pretty good day. Back to the grind tomorrow.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!!
Sounds like a perfect birthday to me. What is better then being with family.
Sorry about your headache. They seem to be going around.

cait! said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! That cake sure looks NOMZ. I wish I could have been there, but I'm glad you got my card. :D

mehmkefar said...

What a great time you had, Leslee. Glad your celebration turned out so well. Curtis tells me that the crockpotdid a nice job on his recipe. Looks like the grandmonsters sure enjoyed themselves. That aren't my words, but your hubby's. I am going to have to start using that descriptive term for mine too.

MtSmileyFace said...

looks like a wonderful celebration for your birthday.
:)