Saturday, March 19, 2011

An Evening with The Pioneer Woman-Picture of the Week #11





This is my photo of the week. It represents the bond between my oldest daughter and me. We both share the love for cooking. I always let Kirsten and Caitlin help in the kitchen from a young age and now that is continuing with Harlee and Nic. I am thrilled she is turning into a fantastic cook. Picture taken with my camera, but not by me. Imagine that!


Ree Drummond. Her site is here. It is her blog, cooking site with yummy recipes, gorgeous photos and more. There is a movie coming out from her book Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. This is here love story with Marlboro Man. And she has a children's book coming up in April about Charlie her ranch dog.It was an entertaining talk and wonderful photos and more. She had a book signing after and I now have my cookbook signed. I think Kirsten enjoyed it as much as I did. Great evening out with great company. Thanks everyone.

6 comments:

mehmkefar said...

It was so much fun seeing the Pioneer Woman with our daughter's, wasn't it? Tiffany liked it as much as Kirsten. What a treat! Nice dinner at McKenzie Pizza too.

Warren and DeeDee said...

How fun! I love her cookbook and sense of humor. Glad you were able to meet her.

Tracy said...

So glad you enjoyed your evening out.
Lovely picture of you guys, so special.

Mama Troubl said...

It was so fun! :) I really am glad we went to it together. :D

cait! said...

aaawwwwww so preshie! <3S

MtSmileyFace said...

What fun!
I so wish I could have gone.
:)