Sunday, February 13, 2011

Windy Sunday






All papers are from MME- So Sophie collection
Quickutz dies- Sunshine alphabet, plant, notebook page
Hero Arts- Fabulous Flourish stamp

It is SO windly out!!!! But it is sunny and hopefully some of that wind will help dry up the puddles of water lying around.

This layout I did yesterday. I have been procrastinating scrapping the large picture. It is such a favourite of mine. But it didn't look that great as a single page layout, so I made it into a double. Do you ever have trouble scrapbooking favourite pictures? You just want to do justice to them. But in the end, I do like how it turned out.

Yesterday, Curtis and I ran to the post office, went out for lunch, picked up some bird seed and then came home. We swept out one area on our front sidewalk and had all the water gone, only for it to reaccumulate in no time time at all. Also added much needed wiper fluid to the Pilot. Curtis left on a photo expedition and I came in and ironed shirts for Curtis and remade the bed. Kirsten came over for a bit with the kids. Harlee gave us our Valentine present--some conversation hearts--too cute!!!

2 comments:

cait! said...

I used all your wiper fluid on the way back from Seattle. Lol. I love that picture of her with her scrunched up nose. It is just so Harlee!

Susanne said...

What a great two-page layout. Nicely done.