Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Page Maps Sketch Challenge




Most of the products were from Bo Bunny - Block Party- papers and chipboard elements
Basic Grey Rubbons
Bling
Title cut with Quickutz- Chocoate and Sticky Note fonts

Here is the latest page maps sketch challenge and how I interpret it. Fun layout.
Busy day to work yesterday. It was like we had a revolving door - babies in, babies out.
Off today, so I can go to the ortho surgeon with Curtis about his knee and back to work tomorrow. Boat load of snow yesterday--need to get out and shovel once more.

6 comments:

Susanne said...

Wow, that's a great page. I was drawn to the sketch too, but now I'm intimidated to try it.

Tracy said...

This is a beautiful layout.
You rocked this sketch, which I am loving by the way.
Hoping the ortho appointment goes well tomorrow.

Erika Demars said...

This is a great take on the sketch!!! GREAT JOB, like Tracy said, you ROCKED IT!

The Savvy Scrapbooker said...

Very cute. I love the papers you chose.

Angela said...

I love you LO Leslee! Really striking colours you have used too really make the photo pop! I will have a look at the pagemaps site that looks like fun!!! Thank you for joining in at Frosted Designs this week! xx

Erin Reed said...

such a great photo and layout, love the color combo!! thanks for playing along at frosted designs!!