Friday, February 25, 2011

Mother Nature









this one is for my train loving husband


Have you gone a little wacky this year. I know it is still only February, but these extreme temperatures are beyond normal. These temps are usually what we get at the end of January, not February. It is bright and beautiful, but oh, so cold. I have just run a few errands and it was saying minus 12 on my car. And mind you it is almost noon out. Not sure what the official low was last night, but it was reading minus 24 at 7am this morning. Oh, please bring on more spring like weather. Enough winter!!!!!

3 comments:

mehmkefar said...

Nice set of pictures of a very cold morning. I am sure that Curtis really appreciates that train shot. I am so with you, please, Mother Nature, bring us some warm weather. It is time!

Tracy said...

Ditto for me. So over this cold and snow.
It is -15C here suppose to go to -35 tonight.
Love you pictures, beautiful.
Mother nature likes to trick you in the winter. If it looks beautiful and sunny you know it a cold day.

Nat said...

I hope its warming up there, -12 is way too cold. We are having better weather here in Toronto. Keep warm!:)