Friday, February 18, 2011

Breakfast for Dinner


Last evening was my night to watch H&N while Kirsten went to derby practice. So they come a little early and stay for dinner too. I am fighting this head cold and didn't really feel like cooking a big dinner so decided pancakes would be good. Harlee started whining she didn't like pancakes. But then I told her I had blueberries that she could make a face on her pancake with and she was a totally different child. She and Nik love blueberries. So here is H with her pancake face--we had to put syrup on first so they would stick.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

See playing with your food is fun ;)
Those are massive blueberries. We pick buckets and buckets at our camp, but they are no where near that size. But boy would those fill the bucket up fast :)

cait! said...

Om nom nom. I could go for some pancakes with blueberries right now for sure!

mehmkefar said...

I will have to remember to do that with the wrecking crew. They love pancakes, especially sourdough ones. They have to have 'dip' on too. Great shot.

MtSmileyFace said...

Thanks for the idea. Glad it worked.