Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another Snowy sunday







It has been snowing practically non-stop all weekend. Our previous snow had all melted earlier in the week when we experienced a tease of spring. Glad I could just stick at home. But, I just went out to fill the bird feeders and shovel the walk. It is very nippy out there too- a whole 1F. Curtis and I have been enjoying all the bird activity in the backyard--he has his camera set up at the back door on a tripod. Have now seen nuthatch at the suet block, besides the woodpeckers and chickadees. It is a real nature loving backyard with all the mature trees--one reason I would not like living in a newer house.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Beautiful photo's.
Our snow is far from melting anytime soon. I wish.

cait! said...

Looks too cold for me. Glad I'm not there or you wouldn't be able to scoot me out of the house. :D

mehmkefar said...

You really do have a very active backyard and you are right, that only comes with an established house. Nice shots, Leslee. Look at the depth of that snow.

MtSmileyFace said...

Nice photos, but I am so tired of snow.